Urgent - Components Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent - Components Not Working

I installed the latest patch this morning and have just found that my components are now not working.

If you add something to the basket having selected a colour - it does not add the colour to the basket. Also if a price is dependant upon the componet - it is not picking up the pricing.

This is not happening on every product - but on some.

Any ideas?

Kathy - off to reinstall the backup whilst this gets sorted!!
    Kathy Newman

Any news on this yet as I was just about to download the latest patch
    Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Comment

Ths is the first time I have heard this, so there must be something happening on your store specifically.

The only template change between 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 is in Act_VariantCheckBox.html - the template for the checkboxes - but then all we did is remove the <BLOCKQUOTE> tags from around the price explanation. This would not have had an effect.

After you upgraded, did you refresh your store or just update the store? You need to do a refresh to make sure that every page is using the latest code.

Comment

I just tried adding a 'Challoner Pet Comforter' to the store and it worked fine. Which products are having the problems?

Comment

Chris - the version now on the web is working (had to go back to 6.1.3).

Contacted Support this morning and sent them a snapshot - which they are looking at.

Thanks

Kathy
          Kathy Newman

Comment

Chris,

Meant to say - yes did do a full refresh.

Thanks

Kathy
            Kathy Newman

Comment

Working...
            X