not free but cheap shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not free but cheap shipping

I am running version 5.1.0033 CNNA and am looking forward to upgrading to V7

I would like to have shipping over a certain value as being a set price in stead of free

e.g.

0rders under £50 shipping is £8.00
    Orders ocer £50 shipping is £4.99

I still want to keep the other settings I have for shipping under 1 Kg that fall into first class Royal Mail bands

I really just need to use the check box in business settings that is 'Free over' but re-code it so that it actually makes it £4.99 instead off free

David
    David

Hi there

I'm afraid that despite Actinic's functionality in this area, I cannot think of any way to make it do what you want.

I'll add this to the wish list for you.

Comment

Just I case It was confusing

I need free shipping £0.00 to be £4.99 Shipping. The rest of the shipping tables to stay the same

David
      David

Comment

Wait a minute... I think I know a way to do this.

Open up 'ShippingTemplate.pl' in the 'ShipControl' folder and search for

sub SetFreeShipping

Underneath this there is a line that says:

Code:
        'Cost'		=> 0,
        Change this to read

Code:
        'Cost'		=> 499,
        And save the template.

You will also need to go to 'Design | Text' and search for the phrase 'Free Shipping' and change this.

Actinic is not able to provide any detailed support for script changes made. If you find that there is a problem, an original copy of the script can be found within the 'Original' folder in your installation. Copy this into your site folder.

Comment

Worked a treat

Thanks
          David

Comment

Working...
          X