• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't upload my shop. Help Please

Hi
    I hope someone can help me with this.
    Our shop is hosted on Claranet.
    We took our shop ofline about six monthes ago for a re-think regarding the product range. Anyhow, we got busy in the workshop and only now are getting round to reloading the shop.
    Claranet have been most helpfull with the server settings etc, but can't help me any further.
    The problem is, the site won't upload.
    When I click on Update Website or Refresh Website, the process seems to go smoothly upto Sending Catalog Files. When the "Merging incremental updates at the web site..." starts, I get an error message that reads as follows: <One of the required scripts isn't present on the web site. Please refresh your websit>.
    The problem here is that the error message dosn't reveal which script is causing the problem.
    This is driving me mad at the moment so I do hope someone can help.

TIA

Brett

reply to group please:-)

Go into Advanced / Network Setup and do the Network Test and post the results of that.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks for the offer, the problem has now been resolved.
      It would seem that Actinic 5 is particular about file paths.
      I ran the test as you sugested, and with the results and a clear head, worked it all out.
      Many thank anyway.

Brett

Comment

Re: Can't upload my shop. Help Please

Originally posted by Brett
        Hi

Our shop is hosted on Claranet.....

Hi Brett,
        I use Clara as an ISP and have found them most reliable. I am looking for a new host for an Actinic site as I have had problems with the smtp server on a previous hosts. I would like to use Clara. All I want to know is are your customer emails going out ok. I mean Clara don't require email authentication do they because this is not supported by Actinic? Has everything else gone smoothly with them? I've moved this site twice and don't want to have to do it again if I can possibly avoid it.
        Mark

Comment

Hi Marknc

I have had no problems with Clara in the e-mail department.
          Sometimes the ISDN line drops, but have since found out they were upgrading or something.
          The e-mails are sent and recieved no prob.

regards

Brett

Comment

PS
            I found Arun to be most helpfull. He deals with the Actinic E-Commerce at Clara.

Comment

Clara

Thanks Brett. Nice be assured by someone elses experience.
              Good luck.
              Mark

Comment

I echo the other comments - I have used Clara since I started my site and have found them very good - all issues that have arisen have been swiftly dealt with by their tech support people, who are excellent.

Nick
                Fighting with sellerdeck on http://www.nickdobsonwines.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X