Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Sites With Developer One Server

Hi There

I am about to purchase Actinic Developer, but before I commit I have been asked by my company to create a minimum of 4 and maybe upto 10 different stores for different areas of the business, ie Catering, Industry, Healthcare etc.

How can I create different stores with different branding and checkouts on one server with one cgi bin, or am I asking for the impossible??

Thanks in advance

Steve

That's no problem. You just put them into different directories on the server and use a different CGI Script ID Number (1,2,3,etc) for each site. This ID number is automatically prefixed to the uploaded CGI script names to keep them separate.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Genius

Hi Norman

Thanks a million, easy when you know how??

Cheers

Steve

Comment

We have some multisite automation tools for Actinic that you might want to take a look out - they can save you time by downloading and processing orders from each of your sites in turn. You can find more details and a free trial on my website (http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...utomation.html)

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X