X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer email layout!

Hello

I'm using v 6.13 BTW

...My customer emails have a really wasteful layout thanks to the component column...it seems to be limited to 15 characters.

I'm getting this kind of thing:

price category:
    child, meeting
    point: Exit 2
    Tour number:

I'd like these details to use up less lines!!

I've edited the Perl script to get rid of the component quantity appearing and that seems to have made the component part of the "description" column narrower!

Where do i go to adjust the column width of "component" in customer emails......i've looked high and low, and being a newbie to all this i really cannot see any reference to this parameter.

Please help!!
    Cheers
    P

I've had a good look at the Perl as well, and I cannot see where this is set. I've seen a reference to '$nDescriptionColumnWidth' being equal to '30' in OrderScript.pl, but I don't think this affects your problem.

Failing getting an answer from someone else, you need to have someone refer this to the development team for you, and this is done via registering an email support question HERE.

Sorry I could not be any more help.

Comment

Resolved yet?

Has this issue been resolved yet as I'd love to be able to have my product descriptions appear on a single line in the confirmation email!
      Amin Motin
      First Choice Aquatics Ltd
      0870 8964698
      Offering a fine range of high quality branded aquarium and pond products

Comment

Hi there

I'm afraid not, it is still the same. Products are on one line, component are on the next line.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X