Stock does not decrement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock does not decrement

For most of my products, when an order is placed, the stock is decremented. But I have at least one product where the stock is not. I started with 48. I sold until I had 5 left. Actinic said I had 21 left. I reset it to 5. I get another order. It is still 5. I set it to 4. I place a test order myself. It is still 4. When I deleted the test order, it incremented to 5. This is a simple product with no components.

I am still on 6.1.3. I found that 6.1.4 fixes a problem with stock warnings, but no mention of this. I do use discounting.
    Bob Ladden

Has it ever had components? I would try deleting it and recreating it - also run the stock monitoring reports and see if it is included.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I deleted it and then readded it. No joy. Then I disabled my discount and it worked. I assume that 6.1.4 will fix this since it fixes a similar problem. It does not make sense.
      Bob Ladden

Comment

That is really strange. You haven't got the product linked to an external data source or anything have you?

Let me know how you get on with 6.1.4. If you still have a problem then register an email support request and have them look at your database.

Comment

No external data source, just a simple product. I do think it happens with other products too, but I don't see the pattern.

I won't be trying 6.1.4 for a couple of weeks. I'll test again then.
          Bob Ladden

Comment

6.1.4 fixes it

I updated to 6.1.4 and the stock is now decremented. It must be related to Ref: a_c/1226. I do use discounts.
            Bob Ladden

Comment

Working...
            X