actinicsecure.com server invalid ssl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actinicsecure.com server invalid ssl

i have been using worldpay to date and wish to evaluate hsbc epayments. i have my account setup and configured 6.1.4 for epayments.

i have refreshed the site and the first issue i encounter is unlike worldpay there seems to be some sort of 'bridging server' to the hsbc system called actinicsecure.com which makes the whole transaction process a little more 'clunky' than worldpay imho.

the other issue is that the ssl certificate on the actinicsecure.com server seems to have expired with mie prompting me to click 'ok' to accept it. surely this should not be happening?

anyone else having the same problems?

Hi,

This problem has been dealt with off-line but if anyone else is experiencing the problem it is to do with a mistake in the occUpgrade.ini file supplied - a new version of the PSP setup files will be released imminently (ie in the next couple of hours). Basically, the bounce is going to the wrong place (sorry everyone!)

As a workaround (with Actinic closed):

1. Open the ActinicCatalog.mdb file in Microsoft Access 2000

2. Open the OCCProvider table

3. Find the HSBC row (ID - 51)

4. Scroll across to the 'ProviderURL' column - you will probably see:

https://actinicsecure.com/cgi-bin/

change it to:

https://secure.actinicsecure.com/cgi-bin/

5. Then scroll across to the 'DBProviderURL' column and you need to have the same as above in it.

6. Close the database down and then you can refresh your site and the bounce over to HSBC will go smoothly without a certificate error.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

hi tracy,

no, the problem is still occuring i'm afraid. we have had to write a small bash script to delete *all* *.session.LCK files every *5 seconds*. since then, orders have been a little more frequent, though the issue is still there. i know this is not the right solution but it's the only quick fix i can think of without deleting normal *.session files and loosing customer baskets.

i have a consultant looking into the issue again as i type and it appears that there is a different URL being called from different areas of the web site for checkout. maybe the issue is template specific? he has definately said it's an actinic problem and not anything we have done.

the bash script is a hack and right now i am seriously considering de-installing 6.1.4 and moving back to a snapshot of 6.1.2 early tomorrow morning. something i would rather not do as i wish to migrate to hsbc, but we cannot have another day with minimal orders.

regards,
      mark

Comment

Hi Mark,

Can I be clear about this - is HSBC working or not? That is a different issue to the session lock files. If HSBC is working then we should comment to the other thread that you have opened about the session.lck files.

If you want to go back to the v6.1.2 software, you should still be able to use HSBC by downloading the latest PSPSetup.exe file (the ones up on the downloads site are definitely the working ones).
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X