Norcascade - Spacing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norcascade - Spacing

I'm using Norcascade for my menu (see jpeg image) Is it possible to determin the spacing for each individual section header? Also can I alter my > which indicates the drop down menu? Currently the spacing is quite wide, I would ideally like this to appear after my section header text.

Finally, am I right to presume that in order to get the best from the search engines, producing this type of menu isn't the best option, and it will mean I will have to reply on the text on my page?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Is it possible to determin the spacing for each individual section header?
    See http://community.actinic.com/showthr...&threadid=4333 where I added a patch to adjust the horizontal spacing. Look near the end of the thread.

Also can I alter my > which indicates the drop down menu
    The > character is set in Norcascade / Layout / Popout Indicator where the default is "<b>&gt;</b>" &gt; is the code for a > so just change it to something else.

Finally, JavaScript menus are of no use to search engines so it is always a good idea to have at least one hard-coded link to the rest of your site.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

NorCascade Update.

I've now added the Auto Size option for horizontal menus to the download. You can now configure via the GUI it for each menu level. See www.rouxel.cwc.net/actinicstuff.html for the update info.

Norman
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
      X