Not Shipping Across Borders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Shipping Across Borders

Is there any way to prevent shipping across borders?

I.e. to allow a different delivery address, but not to allow that address to be in a different country (and have the country preset as the first)?

Thanks.
    Martin Cutbill

Amazingly using Actinic to sell Absinthe since V2

Are you talking about preventing the shipping country from being a different country to the one that you (i.e. eAbsinthe) are in, or a different country to the invoice address.

If it is the former then all you need to do is remove shipping and tax options for all countries other than the United Kingdom in 'Business Settings | Shipping and Handling' and 'Business Settings | Tax'.

If it is the latter, then you need to do the following:

1) Open Act_LocationSelectTemplate.html and replace

<INPUT TYPE="CHECKBOX" NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICESEPARATECHECKSTATUS NAME="SEPARATESHIP" VALUE="YES">

with

<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICESEPARATECHECKSTATUS NAME="SEPARATESHIP" VALUE="YES">

2) Also comment out NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEPROMPT016

This will ensure people always see the 'Delivery Address' fields.

3) Go to 'Design | Text' click 'Go to' and go to prompt 2067. Right click on the prompt and select 'Zoom'.

4) Find the bit that says

<INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT NAME="ACTION" VALUE="%s">

and comment it out:

<!-- <INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT NAME="ACTION" VALUE="%s"> -->

That will remove the 'Change' button from the 'Country' row in the delivery address fields.

Comment

It was the latter (i.e the complicated one!), and more importantly, thanks!
      Martin Cutbill

Amazingly using Actinic to sell Absinthe since V2

Comment

Working...
      X