Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Control

Hi

I am running Actinic 6.1.4 and would like to know something about the stock control function.

Is the stock control altering product quantities when:
    1. an order is submitted from the website
    2. an order has payment status of 'received'
    3. an order is marked as shipped
    4. something else....

also can I change how actinic recognises stock, i.e. can i tell it only to mark stock levels down once i have marked them as shipped?

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks

Actinic reduces the stock level for items when an order is downloaded from the website that contains the item and increases it if you cancel an item in an order line. I don't know of any way of changing this.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

excellent, thanks

but does that mean that if I retrieve an order, but the payment is pending, then the items in that order have been deducted from my 'estimated stock in hand'?

Comment

That's right, I'm not sure what happens when you have an order in PSP pending though, logically the stock would not be deducted then because you are unlikely to get the payment but I don't know what actually happens.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X