Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Actinic

Hi

I'm thinking about buying the Actinic Business package and I'm wanting to query a couple of things.

First of all, my company is looking for an online shop were customers will be become registered with a username and password and when their order comes in they will pay be invoice and not credit card. Can this be done with Actinic?

Also, can Actinic be integrated with the Navision accounts package?

Thanks

First of all, my company is looking for an online shop were customers will be become registered with a username and password and when their order comes in they will pay be invoice and not credit card. Can this be done with Actinic?
    Yes. You can create customer accounts in 'View | Customer Accounts' and give them usernames and passwords to log in with.

You can then tick the 'Limit to Defined Customers' box the 'Invoice with Order' row in the grid in 'Business Settings | Payment and Security'. Then, only your registered customers with 'Invoice with Order' as the default payment method will see this payment method.
    Also, can Actinic be integrated with the Navision accounts package?
    I don't know whether any of our partners have written an interface to Noivision, but Actinic only have links to Sage Line 50 and Quickbooks.

Comment

Working...
    X