Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Productquantity

Hi

When previewing my product an extra <BR> in a table above the NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY keeps sneeking in. Therefore enlarging the height of the whole table.

I have look through act_productlinetable.html (code below) and various act_.htmls, removed any erroneous characters, but it's still there. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

<td width="30%" align="left" valign="top">
    <span class="actxxsmall"><b>NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE</b></span></td>
    <td width="10%" align="center" valign="top">
    <span class="actxxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY</span>NETQUOTEVAR:TEMPLATEENDXML</td>

Thanks Rachel

Look in the template Act_VariantAttributeName.html as this lays out the attributes for each product and any 'Add to Cart' buttons. If this doen't work try DESIGN | TEXT , click on the GOTO button and type 2045 in the ID box, delete this <BR> tag.

Lee
    Lee Owen
    Web Design | Illustration | 3D
    kcbdesign@tiscali.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for your response. Alas it did not work - removed the <BR> from Act_VariantAttributeName.html (and looked through all the other variant.html's). And id 2045 did not exist!!

Any other suggestions would be gratefully appreciated!?

Comment

Go to 'Design Text' and click the 'Go to' button. Enter '2220' in the 'ID' field and click 'OK'. This should highlight a prompt that reads...

<BR>

This is 'Line break that is inserted just before the quantity, other info and date-selection fields on the product page.' (quoting from the Advanced User Guide).

This should be the one you need.

Comment

Working...
        X