Buying Actinic after evaluation confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying Actinic after evaluation confusion

I've built my site with the 6.13 version 30day trial.

If the version i'm planning on buying is the catalog25, what actually happens in terms of changing from trial to "real" s/ware?

1)Do i just get given a product key when i pay for it? (How will the version on my PC now know that i've payed for the "25" version BTW??)

And

2)should i get version 6.13 or the newer 6.14???

3)If i install 6.14 or update 6.13 to 6.14 will my site be affected in any way?...or am i best sticking with 6.13 as it seems to all work OK? Will i be able to get version 6.13 on CD still?

Cheers
    P

Please?? anyone?

Comment

25 version is this available again
      Owner of a broken heart

Comment

The 25 product version is available, retail cost is about £170 (or at least it was on Monday when I asked Actinic sales).

In answer to the original question, when you buy Actinic you will be given a license key code. You enter this when you are asked for a key at the start of the program and Actinic will turn itself into a license 25 product version. The licensed key will work with 6.1.3 or 6.1.4 so you can choose which you want to use.

Regards
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

In future, it might be worth actually calling our Sales team on 0845 129 4800 as this forum is for support rather than sales enquiries.

Comment

Okay

It's just that the 25 version seems to come and go. Maybe Bruce could add it's availablity to the newsletters
            Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Working...
            X