Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upgrade to 6.1.4 problem.. major!!

ok.. big problems for me!!

followed all the instructions to upgrade from 6.1.3 to 6.1.4 and no problems during the upgrade..

had to do a full refresh of the website... the size of ours.. it takes about 6 hours.. still no problems...

go to test the download of orders and get the following error..

(see the attached gif)

I've looked in the forums and i guessed it could be a perl problem as suggested it may be that our hosting company don't have the right version running... ran the website analysis tool and apparently they have version 5.006001 which would seem to me to be the right one..

i'm now totally shafted, can't access my site and don't want to go through up loading the normal graphic front end until i get this sorted...

and on top of all that, the norton fix (which was the whole reason for doing this upgrade) doesn't work... GREAT!!!

any help appreciated... and probably a good idea before the PC takes a shoe-ing.....

regards
    Simon
    www.thefilmstore.com
    Attached Files
    Classico UK - www.classicouk.com
    The Filmstore - www.thefilmstore.com
    fully licensed products [postcards, magnets, mugs, mirrors and more] wholesale & retail

Save your toes! Others have seen this, including me.

Try copying all the .pm and .pl files from the

C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Original

folder into your Site1 folder and then do a refresh.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman.. you saved my feet and my comp some damage i think....

just wish i could upload quicker on a full site refresh!! 7 hours.. nice....

The perl script copy seems to have solved the inability to download problem, however the fix for the norton hasn't worked on my set up.. still getting bounced back to the home page when u add an item to the cart, which with us is a problem due to the huge amount of low cost items we sell...

anyone any ideas why this could be???

thanks in advance...

S
      Classico UK - www.classicouk.com
      The Filmstore - www.thefilmstore.com
      fully licensed products [postcards, magnets, mugs, mirrors and more] wholesale & retail

Comment

I don't know if this is what's causing the problem but I seem to remember in an earlier post about 6.1.4 that there's now a box to tick somewhere if you want customers to go back to the page they came from.

Check back through the other posts on 6.1.4.

OK. I knew what I was looking for so I found it for you. See:

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ht=norton+page

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X