Let off steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let off steam

Anyone else experienced the wrath of losing first page rankings from goggle since it just danced?

I have been trying to optimise pages in the cato, oh dear what more can i do. Any advice for getting the most optimisation from the catolouge?

Back to the grind stone

Paul

I've lost one of mine too........

Comment

Really?

I love the latest update as it's got rid of the spammers sites and moved my pages back up to the top spots again.

Google have pretty much said that they aren't penalising sites, it's just that some of the spammy techniques that used to work aren't so effective anymore.

There have been a few posts here in the past on what you need to do to rank well. Nothing has changed. Just keep it simple and don't over optimise and you'll do fine.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

let off steam

Well i like to think im not spamming at all, i was at position 4 on page 1 and now page 4 number 44? and dont know why as i have not changed much within my site.

Anyway i will read with interest posts on this subject

Paul

Comment

Do you know of any recommendations on how to get back up?
          <BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" TEXT=""#808080"" LINK="#0000FF" VLINK="#0000FF" ALINK="#0000FF">
          </BODY>
          <FONT FACE="Courier" color="#FF0000">Edward Norton</FONT>
          <FONT FACE="Courier" color="#0000FF"><a href=http://www.clementinetoys.com>http://www.clementinetoys.com</a></FONT>
          <FONT FACE="Courier" color="#008000">A colourful, entertaining and</FONT>
          <FONT FACE="Courier" color="#008000">educational range of wooden &</FONT>
          <FONT FACE="Courier" color="#008000">traditional toys for children</FONT>
          <FONT FACE="Courier" color="#000000"></FONT>
          </BODY>
          </HTML>

Comment

and dont know why as i have not changed much within my site.
            As Mike says you have lost your rankings because Google have changed their algorithm for ranking sites.

Your best bet is to visit Google webmaster page and read their recommendations, also check out SEO sites and see what they recommend

Comment

Working...
            X