Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parentsectionstop

Hi there

I am trying to split up the parentsectionstop function so that, for example Store >> New In appears

Store

New In

and within 2 seperate parts of a table. Hang on, let me attach an image...done

I tried to copy the code "<A HREF="NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONLINK"><SPAN CLASS="actxsmall"><I><B>NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONNAME</B></I></SPAN></A>" into Act_Primary where I wanted the "Store" part to appear but this displays "NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONLINK".

Any ideas how I can seperate out these two sections?

Thanks

Steven
    Attached Files

I would edit the overall layout template to replace

NETQUOTEVAR:PARENTSECTIONSTOP

with

<table>
    NETQUOTEVAR:PARENTSECTIONSTOP
    </table>

Obviously make the table a bit prettier as necessary...

Then in Act_ParentSectionsLink.HTML change the code to read....

<tr>
    <td>
    <A HREF="NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONLINK"><SPAN CLASS="actxsmall"><I><B>NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONNAME</B></I></SPAN></A>
    </td>
    </tr>

Do the same in Act_ParentSectionsThis.HTML, and remove all content from Act_ParentSectionsSeparator.HTML

Comment

Hi Chris

I have tried that but it is not quite what I was after, I think it was me saying 'within 2 parts of a table'.

I managed to get the 'Store' and 'New In' to appear on top of each other rather than side by side (although New In was on top), but what I was trying to do was seperate them out and put them into seperate tables.

My page is such that I have a pic at the top where I want Store to sit in, and a pic lower down where I want the New In to sit.

The way the code is, it seems to read all or nothing. Any suggestions?

Thanks (and thanks for the replies to my other posts)

Steven

Comment

In 'Design | Options | Sections' de-select 'Shop Top Level Parent' in the 'Parent Section Links' area.

This will remove the store name from NETQUOTEVAR:PARENTSECTIONSTOP so you can manually enter this elsewhere in your design.

Comment

Working...
        X