Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Font Price

Hello

I have edited most of the headers in my cart (REF | DESCRIPTION | etc) by going into Design | Text, but I cannot find the reference to PRICE. I have all of them except this.

I did do a search of Price within the function but to no avail. Plenty of Price results but no PRICE.

Can some one point out where it is.

Thanks
    S

you might try

going into your C:Program Files>Actinic Ecommerce V6>Sites>Site1 folder and opening up Act_ProductPrice.html to edit the fonts around the price.

You can also find it by opening up Actinic and going to Advanced>Template Manager> and under the 'Section' tab click the price button next to the product line button.

IF you cannot see a 'section tab' and instead your 'view' says 'Front Page' at the top left corner, then click 'change view' and you should see the tabs of Template manager.

hope this helps

Steve Q
    Harlequin Domains

Comment

I think you're talking about the table captions in the checkout shopping cart summary.

These are in Template Act_ShoppingCartXML.html. NETQUOTEVAR:PRICECAPTION is the one you want I think.

You could comment this out and replace with your own text. But it's also changeable in Design / Options / Shop Defaults / Cart Table Price Column Header.

Norman
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
      X