Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cart confirm (& XML Template ODLine)

Hello

I am editing the Act_OrderDetail so that I can get a different visual on the confirmation page when you add a product to the cart...

I am trying to wrap up the Ref and Prod Name together with the Quantity, and have almost done this successfully, but there appears to be a quirk which results in the Quantity: and Number not lining up with the other parts of the table, I've attached a pic of what I mean...

In here, I am actually trying it 2 ways. The first is in column 3, as you can see the header works but it does not recognise the Number. In the 4th column, i have created another table and in here is just the Header and Number, which dont line up. Below is the code I currently have for the table... it works in Dreamweaver.

-----------------

<table width="500" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#996666">
    <tr>
    <td><TABLE width="100%" border=0 cellpadding=5 cellspacing=5>
    <Actinic:XMLTEMPLATE NAME="ODLine">
    <TR>
    <td width="60" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><b>Cat No.</b></td>
    <td width="100" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><b>Artist</b></td>
    <td width="46" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><span class="actrequiredcolor">NETQUOTEVAR:QUANTITYPROMPT</span></td>
    </TR>
    <TR>
    <TD width="60">NETQUOTEVARISPLAYPRODUCTREF</TD>
    <TD width="100">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTNAME</TD>
    <TD> NETQUOTEVAR:QUANTITY</TD>
    </TR>
    </Actinic:XMLTEMPLATE> </TABLE></td>
    <td><TABLE width="100%" border=0 cellpadding=5 cellspacing=5>
    <tr>
    <td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> <span class="actrequiredcolor">NETQUOTEVAR:QUANTITYPROMPT</span></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td> NETQUOTEVAR:QUANTITY</td>
    </tr>
    </table></td>
    </tr>
    </table>

---------------------------

I would appreciate any advice here. Does the XML Template ODLine influence it?

Thanks as always, I am grateful for your 'minds'.

Steven
    Attached Files

You also need the tags

<Actinic:XMLTEMPLATE NAME="ProductLine">

and

</Actinic:XMLTEMPLATE>

to go around a product line in the template. The tags need to go around NETQUOTEVAR:PRODREF, NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTNAME and NETQUOTEVAR:QUANTITY.

Also, in my template, it is not

<Actinic:XMLTEMPLATE NAME="ODLine">

that goes around the whole order line, it is

<Actinic:XMLTEMPLATE NAME="OrderLine">

I would take a look at the Act_ShoppingCartXML.html file within 'Formats/Themes/BusinessCSS' and check the tags.

Comment

Working...
    X