Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Increasing the width between images?

Hello!

Im new to the realms of Actinic and was wondering if there is a way of increasing the width between the section images other than using cell padding which also seperates the text and images below which i dont want!!

Kindest regards
    Carl

Comment

This is not the "code" way of doing it, but what I did was use a image editing program such as photoshop, and increased the width of my canvas, but not the actual product, so to make the file wider if that make since. However, if your not talking about just a few products, and its across your whole site, finding the correct code to modify would be better.

Comment

Hello jk358

Thanks for your help, unfortunatly i need to apply the setting to images right the way accross the site, i think i may need some coding tricks from somewhere

Best wishes

Carl

Comment

Carl

Which section images are you referring to? Are they the standard section list that appears in the main bulk area of the page, or is it a top-level section list that appears on every page in your store.

Are you laying out in columns so are looking to get more width between your columns, or are you looking to have more gap between a section link and the next one below it?

OK - I'll take a stab in the dark at something I think might help. Go to 'Design | Options | Layouts' and click 'Edit' next to 'Default Section Link Layout'.

Edit this line:

<TABLE BORDER="0" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="10">

to read

<TABLE BORDER="0" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="10" WIDTH="250">

Comment

Working...
          X