Extra <BR> with ProductQuanitity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extra <BR> with ProductQuanitity

Hi AGAIN (!!)- I am still having problems with a <BR> that is creeping in !

I am using the act_ProductLineTable' template as my default Product Layout and editing it to get get as many products as possible on each page. When previewing the page a <BR> before the quantity is making each product line height larger.

I have read through similar questions posed and followed the steps and generally I seemed to have already cleared most <BR> culprits, or do not have the appropriate Design | Text ID no's to edit (2220 being one of them). Is this a problem?

Code for line is a follows:

<td width="50%" valign="TOP" align="LEFT"> <a name="a5"><span class="actxxsmall"><b>Calculator</b></span></a> <A HREF="javascript:ShowPopUp('P%5finfo%5f5%2ehtml',400,350);">More...</A> <Actinic:PRICE_EXPLANATION PROD_REF="5" COMPONENTID=-1></Actinic:PRICE_EXPLANATION> <Actinic:CartError ProdRef="5"/></td><td width="30%" align="left" valign="top"><span class="actxxsmall"><b><Actinic:PRICES PROD_REF="5"><span class="actxxsmall"><b><Actinic:RETAIL_PRICE_TEXT>Price:</Actinic:RETAIL_PRICE_TEXT> &#163;8&#46;51</b></span><span class="actxxsmall"> (Excluding: VAT at 17.5%)</span></Actinic:PRICES></b></span></td><td width="10%" align="center" valign="top"><span class="actxxsmall"><SPAN CLASS="actrequiredcolor"><BR>Quantity:</SPAN><INPUT TYPE=text NAME="Q_5" SIZE="4" VALUE="1"></span></td><td width="10%" align="center" valign="top"><actinic:actions><P><INPUT TYPE="IMAGE" SRC="../addtocart.gif" NAME="5" WIDTH="12" HEIGHT="12" BORDER="0"></P></actinic:actions></td>

Help would be gratefully apprecited before I top myself!!

Rachel

Done it! Phew - instead of NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY I used:

<!-- NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY --><input type="text" size="10" name="Q_NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTREFERENCE" value="1">

Comment

Working...
    X