Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reference Numbers in Page name

Hi,

Currently using V4 and have the problem where the reference number comes up in the web link name. If i dont want to use reference numbers at all, or at least not have them appear in the online catalog, what do i need to do?

I had tried something within the Catalog - didnt seem to work - unless im doing it wrong.

Thanks in advance

Zee
    UK Mobile Phone Accessories

There is a setting in view/business settings on the options tab that allows you to say where you want product references to appear. If you check, "hide product references in online catalog" and update your website they should be removed.

However having said that I have a customer that did the this and the references did not go away - this might have been related to settings or it might have been a caching thing. We fixed it by unchecking 'Show product references in online catalog' on the same tab. If that doesn't work, try checking the 'auto generate product references' option. That should be guarenteed to work. I think ;-)

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

the reference number comes up in the web link name.
      Are you talking about the names of the pages in your online store.

These numbers are actually 'Section ID' numbers - not product reference numbers. There is no way to remove them from the page names in v4 - but you can in v6.

Comment

Sorry, got confused by the description.
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi,

My mistake, i was referring to SECTION ID's. Currently awaiting my copy of V6- so i look forward to that feature.

Thanks for all your replies.
          UK Mobile Phone Accessories

Comment

Working...
          X