A loose end.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A loose end.

All is nearly ready, so thankyou to everyone who has helped me out in this forum so far.

One small niggle is that after i click "Checkou Now" it asks me to choose a country from a drop down menu. As i do not ship to anywhere outside of the UK this seems pointless to me.
    I have scoured through business settings etc but cannot find where to disable this option?

Any ideas.

Try This:

Business Settings | Shipping and Handling | Service Providers tab at the bottom | then click on Valid Locations.

unselect all locations you will not be shipping to.

Hope this helps, but I have not tried to verify.

Comment

Are you calculating shipping based on weight, quantity or order value? If you are then Actinic needs to be able to verify the location in the first stage of the checkout.

What you can do is in 'Business Settings | Tax', change the calculation basis to 'Simple'. This should get rid of the country drop-down.

You can then edit the template Act_Order00.html (in your 'Site1' folder) to add in a message to your customers about the checkout - maybe re-assure them about security or give them instructions about what to do.

Comment

Working...
      X