Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cgi timeout error

Hi,

My site seems to have a CGI Timeout Error at the point where it connects to Worldpay can anyone see why that might be?

www.buttfunky.com/acatalog/

This is really urgent as Worldpay are checking the site tomorrow and we can't afford anymore delays in putting the site live, so any help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers
    Angie

I think most of us have had this problem over the last few weeks

Have a look at the question at the bottom of this forum "problem upgrade 6.1.4 as Norman explains what to do

Regards and best of luck

Chris
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Copied the relevant items in case you were lost

upgrade to 6.1.4 problem.. major!!
      ok.. big problems for me!!

followed all the instructions to upgrade from 6.1.3 to 6.1.4 and no problems during the upgrade..

had to do a full refresh of the website... the size of ours.. it takes about 6 hours.. still no problems...

go to test the download of orders and get the following error..

(see the attached gif)

I've looked in the forums and i guessed it could be a perl problem as suggested it may be that our hosting company don't have the right version running... ran the website analysis tool and apparently they have version 5.006001 which would seem to me to be the right one..

i'm now totally shafted, can't access my site and don't want to go through up loading the normal graphic front end until i get this sorted...

and on top of all that, the norton fix (which was the whole reason for doing this upgrade) doesn't work... GREAT!!!

any help appreciated... and probably a good idea before the PC takes a shoe-ing.....

regards
      Simon
      www.thefilmstore.com

Attachment: errormessage.gif
      This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

12-Feb-2004 11:02 PM

NormanRouxel

Name: Norman Rouxel
      Save your toes! Others have seen this, including me.

Try copying all the .pm and .pl files from the

C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Original

folder into your Site1 folder and then do a refresh.

Norman
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

thanks for the swift response, just a quick question before i do that, i am on 6.1.3. does this still apply?

Angie

Comment

As far as I know it does as i have seen this question before 6.1.4 was released

Regards

Chris
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

Thanks, but i decided that before i tried that i would delete the /acatalog/ folder and cleare out the cgi-bin then re-upload and it worked!! So i think there must have been a problem on my server?!

Thanks for your help
            Angie

Comment

Glad it all worked out OK

Chris
              Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
              X