Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can you amend order details

Hi ALL,

We have had a couple of instances where our customers have placed an order, we have had the payment from worldpay, then we receive an email or phone call from the customer saying "can I change the size from x to y"
    we can't see any way of editing the orders so the details for reports and shipping/invoice notes are correct.

Returns is also a concern, we have a customer who is returning an item - how do you process returns with Actinic V6? The refund bit with wroldpay is easy but what about actinic? do you just cancle that part of the order (can you cancel part of a completed order)

I can't beleive no-one else has not had the same issues but there's nothing on the posts.

Look forward to hearing from anyone with the same problems and hopefully a solution or workaround at least.

Bye

Ian H

Hi,

I also came on here looking for how to do refunds. As there was nothing, I decided to wing it and just guess. There is probably a much better way of doing it, but this is how I processed the return.

Go to line items and cancel the items which have been returned and just put "return" for the reason. Then change the amount in progress and payments and reprint an invoice for your records. The send the customer an email with the amount that has been refunded and the items.

Like I said, there's probably a better way, but hey, if it works.....

Comment

Working...
    X