X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login Problem 3

Re: Lost styles etc

Mr Dicken

Thanks for your reply, I have checked for the text in both files regarding the style sheets, and they are both in there, but even with the deleting it all via FTP and refreshing it still loses the styles and shows all the script debug dialog boxes.

Also tehn when it refreshes the page, thinking it would go back to the login page, it redirects to

http://our.site/cgi-bin/Act_LoginPage.html

which Act_LoginPage.html is ok for us to go to but it should be looking for it in acatalog not cgi-bin.

Have we made a mistake in one of our files or is this a value that can checked out within Actinic.

Another thing missed out from previous post
    I've got 'Request logon on shop entry' checked on. I log into the site no problem, then browse somewhere (or just stay on the page your on when logged in) by clicking the home button, it the redirectcs you to the login page, it knows who you are (has my name up the top) but still requests a login, upon re-logging in, the page takes you to the normal page you get one logged in BUT that loses its styles as well (also if when on this page, and you click a product it brings up page not found)

The only way were are getting it to work ok is by un-checking the 'Request logon on entry', which is a pain as requesting a logon is something we require, but only to do it once and not on the home button.

I have updated my actinic to the latest update (its 6.1.4.0.0.DNNA - 26th jan 2004), and it still does the same.

Many Thanks
    Mel Bagley
    Programmer
    mel@kc3.net

KC3 - Actinic GOLD reseller

I need to see your site. Could you post up a URL please and give me a username and password to look at?

Comment

Hello

Thanks for your reply,

It was decided last night, not to spend anymore time on the loss of styles etc. The site is now out of my hands so to speak.

Many thanks for your time and your help (goes for everyone else too)

kind regards
      Mel Bagley
      Programmer
      mel@kc3.net

KC3 - Actinic GOLD reseller

Comment

Working...
      X