Calculating Dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calculating Dimensions

I'm doing a cart where the user can input the width and drop dimensions into the 'other info' in the prompt area, I have tried to use input fields on the same page as the swatch image http://www.majorsubmitter.com/acatal...lfloral_1.html
    but the data that the user inputs, does not get carried over to the cart page when you add that item to the shopping cart.

So what I have done now, is to make the user input the dimensions after they have added the item to the cart, what I need here is a way of calculating the dimensions into a price. The client has a varied price range and this price range is effected by the different dimensions that the user types in, how would I go about calculating which price range goes with the dimensions that the user types in :/

Any help would be great

Thanx

You'll have to do quite a bit of sophisticated Perl and JavaScript patching to achieve this.

Alternatively you could look at my earlier reply about using the width and depth patch with the product pages set to Quantity on Product Page.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
    X