Hello to all and first questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all and first questions

Hi All, Just a quick hello to everybody.

Hello

Ok here are my very first question (won't be long 'til you got the other ones believe me )

I have created a design from scratch and have successfully implemented it into Act_Primary. If I copy and Paste it into Act_BrochurePrimary and the other primary templates and just keeps moving the NETQUOTEVARS around will it work?? (with the search on all the pages and shopping cart details)

Could one add the Home link into the Parent Section link list?

Also where can I get my hands on the Parent Section Links (not in Actinic they're under the Design | Options | Sections, but rather the template used of the NETQUOTEVAR name in order for me to modify it. I want to place it at a particular location and add te text you are in: Home > etc > etc
    Or shall I just try to locate the template using the DMW extension?

Ok, I think that's it for the time being

See you around

Leo

I have created a design from scratch and have successfully implemented it into Act_Primary. If I copy and Paste it into Act_BrochurePrimary and the other primary templates and just keeps moving the NETQUOTEVARS around will it work?? (with the search on all the pages and shopping cart details)
    This has been sorted with the help of NormanRouxel - thanks

All I would like to know now is where and how (if possible) to modify the Parent Section Links:

Catalog > Product Section > Product Sub Section

to be able to have

You are in: Home > Catalog > Product Section > Product Sub Section

and put it where I would like it to be (ie. somewhere else on the page).

I tried modifying the Act_ParentSection pages but all I could get was:

You are in: Catalog > You are in: Product Section > Product Sub Section on sub levels

Comment

You can move it around in the overall layout template (Act_Primary.html). Go to 'Design | Options | Layouts' and click 'Edit' next to the 'Default Overall Layout' field.

As an experiment, add

You are in: Home > NETQUOTEVAR:PARENTSECTIONSTOP

near where it says <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:HEADER -->

Comment

Working...
      X