Borders around Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borders around Products

I would like to have borders around my products, I've managed this by placing a Border=1 within the Prouct line Template.

The problem that I have is that if I have say 13 products, I've selected to have 3 in a column giving me 4 rows of 3 products and 1 row of 1 product. The end product has a huge border and doesn't close around the product, an example of this is at :-

http://www.ibabyshop.co.uk/acatalog/..._D_cor_35.html

I would be very grateful for any help in rectifying this.

Best Regards

Elfyn

You're using my AutoMultiColumn patch. The following should fix it to allow for borders.
    Code:
    In Act_ProductBody.html

replace the line

while ( currentcol++ < CUSTOMVAR:NUMCOLS ) document.write('<td width="' + colwidth + '%"></td>');

with

while ( currentcol++ < CUSTOMVAR:NUMCOLS ) document.write('<td width="' + colwidth + '%">&amp;nbsp;</td>');

In Act_ProductSeparator.html

replace the line

while ( currentcol++ < CUSTOMVAR:NUMCOLS ) document.write('<td width="' + colwidth + '%"></td>');

with

while ( currentcol++ < CUSTOMVAR:NUMCOLS ) document.write('<td width="' + colwidth + '%">&amp;nbsp;</td>');

This will be useful to others so I've added it to the readme. See www.rouxel.cwc.net/actinicstuff.html

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I also was getting JavaScript errors on your page.

You have the line (in Act_Primary.html)

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" SRC="Act_sections.js" TYPE="text/javascript"></SCRIPT>

right at the top of your pages. This needs to be moved below the the following lines as it calls routines that aren't defined until these scripts below load.

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" SRC="actiniccore.js" TYPE="text/javascript"></SCRIPT>
      <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" SRC="actinicextras.js" TYPE="text/javascript"></SCRIPT>

Norman
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
      X