Imported wrong snapshot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imported wrong snapshot!

I have just activated a new licence and now have running Actinic Business and Actinic Catalog as 2 separate sites with their own backups.

I have just imported by mistake the snapshot that belongs to the Actinic Business Site into the Actinic catalog site. I have tried re-importing an older snapshot, but all the files and templates relating to the incorrect site are still in the folder when I look in explorer.

The preview of the site looks like it has imported ok, and I think it is just a problem with Explorer that importing snapshots add to whatever is currently in the folders for that site? Can I just clear down all the files within explorer for Site 2 (and I mean all the fiels) and re-import the snapshot to get back what I was originally working on?

Any other suggestions for how I could do this better would be gratefully received

When you copy a snapshot to another computer with nothing in site 1 it all works OK so I guess the answer is yes, but I would make a new snapshot an also a backup and also copy them to a disk to make absolutly sure you have the data safe before starting
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
    X