Creating updatable index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating updatable index

On previous occasion I have created my own index for the home page. This has relied my myself doing any update changes to it. However, I need to create a homepage that uses my own template layout, but the content of the page can be updated within Actinic.

Currently if I click on the home page it brings up a file found in the preview folder which doesn't like to be updated. This then accesses the text and images within the sub sections which are visible in actinic and when clicked you can see the default text and make the changes. How do I make that index page acknowledge my own page but will reference the Actinic home body text/image areas?

Thanks

Save your custom file, together with any images referenced by the custom file, within the 'Site1' folder.

Then type:

NETQUOTEVAR:BROCHUREBODY

into your custom file in the area where you want to the content to be managed within Actinic.

Finally, select your custom file within the 'Layout' field of a brochure page in Actinic.

Actinic will then use your custom file as an overall layout for the page, and replace NETQUOTEVAR:BROCHUREBODY with the fragments you create within that brochure page in Actinic.

Comment

Thank you. Got this working.

Comment

Working...
      X