Vat Inclusive prices per Line Item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vat Inclusive prices per Line Item

I have a customer with a retail site who wants VAT inclusive prices showing for each line item on the Cart and Check out pages.

He also wants the same on the Invoice and Emails to the customer.

Has anybody got any ideas or is my customer unique ?

Regards

Andrew
    Andrew

It sounds like your customer just wants no VAT calculation at all.

In which case, go to 'Business | Settings | Tax', switch to 'Simple' and de-select 'Include Tax 1'.

Then you can enter all your prices within Actinic inclusive of VAT.

Otherwise, in 'Design | Options | Miscellaneous' you can display prices in the section pages inclusive of VAT - but VAT will always be shown separately in the shopping cart and checkout.

Comment

Changing Component Prices ?

I've decided to take your advice to remove the VAT from the Site.

Using Knowledge Base, Article Ref: CD391, "How do I change all my prices within Actinic to VAT-exclusive prices" I've increased my product prices to include VAT.

However I have a lot of products that are the sum of component prices and as I'm not using stock control so do not have the components linked to products. None of the component prices have been changed.

I would like to modify the component prices the same way that I did the Product Prices however I can not find the table in the ActinicCatalog.mdb database that holds the component prices.

Can tell me where the component prices are stored ?

Thanks for your help.
      Andrew

Comment

Andy

These are kept in the 'ProductProperties' table, and are a little trickier to find.

Components are stored in rows with an nType of 5, and the price is in the 'nValue2' field. Permutations have an 'nType' of 8, with prices in the 'nValue1' field.

You can still edit these with Excel though. Copy them into Excel and then insert a new column at the beginning, and in the column just put sequential row numbers in. The sort the spreadsheet by 'nType' (to group all the permutation and component rows together) and convert all the component prices and permutation prices. Then sort by the first column again to put all the rows back into the correct order.

Comment

Working...
        X