Discount code?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discount code?

Is it possable to setup a discount code where by certain users are given a code or password that allows the user to get percentage discount on all products?

Yes

This is a standard feature of Actinic Business.
    Chris Brown

Comment

could u point me in the rough direction of how I would set it up?

Comment

Just realised we have Actinic Catalog... is there anything I can do? Got the boss breathing down my neck.

Comment

RTFM

I was assuming that you have the Business version - price schedules and accounts are not available in Catalog. I just read your reply while I was entering the stuff below. You will have to upgrade.

Firstly, set up a price schedule via View | Price Schedules... New, give the schedule a name, base it on Standard, select Mutiply By and enter the fraction; e.g. 0.90 for a 10% discount.

Then setup an account for each customer that gets the discount via View | Customer Accounts and select the Price Schedule created above. Email (or whatever) the username and password to the customer.

This is all explained in the "Getting Started With" manual that comes with Actinic Business.
          Chris Brown

Comment

is their an upgrade package or are we gonna have to fork out the £799+vat?

Comment

There will be an upgrade price < £799 I'm sure. Check out this page and give Actinic Sales a call.
              Chris Brown

Comment

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
                X