Removing Brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing Brackets

I have a site at www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk made using a custom template and I would like to remove the brackets from the links when on that page. This would be for both the brochure and catalogue pages.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Edit Act_NavigationItem.html and Act_BrochureNavItem.html by removing the [ and ]. Uploaded to confirm the changes. This should remove the brackets.

Regards,
    David.

Comment

I have found that if I remove the bracket from the template Act_BrochureDisabledNavItem.html then when I am on a brochuire page the link for that page cannot be clicked and shows no brackets.

However I cannot do this for the main part of the catalog
      www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
      www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

That is standard functionality. Act_BrochureDisabledNavItem.html is used for the link to the brochure page you are currently on.

It only works in brochure pages and there is no equivalent in the store part of the site.

Comment

okay thanks for that - but maybe something to consider for the future?

Comment

Working...
          X