Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Component Pricing Not Working

Hi...

Can anyone offer any advice here to a problem thats got me pulling my hair out... We have a new range of clothing products that are available in a range of sizes - the price for each size is the same for most sizes except for the very large sizes where there is an additional surcharge.

What I want to do is have a drop down list with all the sizes, where if a customer selects the very large size, the price changes from the standard price to the surcharged price - they are of course advised of this extra charge in the product description.

I searched the forum and found this thread which seemed to be the solution to the problem.

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...for+large+size

I have set up my component and attribute as described above, but when I test this on my live site, the price for the large sizes still remain the same as the standard price.

I have attached a screenshot of my component and attribute in the hope that someone can point me in the right direction and show me what I've done wrong.

Thanks
    Phil
    Attached Files

It looks as if you might have the pricing model for the parent product set incorrectly - I think that you should have the model set to parent + sum of components and then put just the extra payment in the component (it looks like you have the whole price in the at the moment. You set up the pricing model on the product details dialog.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Doh! just proved what a dummy I am.... :-) Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction, Jan...

Just made the changes and everything works as it now should.

Onwards and Upwards!

Thanks again.
      Phil

Comment

Working...
      X