Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Mail not being received HELP

Hi,

Actinic doesnt seem to always send the copy of the order receipt mail to my email account. I have logged this before and actinic have checked my setup but no problems found. Actinic even found that the order receipt mail wasnt even working for them.

My main problem is I have one office in another location processing the orders. At the moment the only way I know that we have a order is the fact the worldpay send a receipt.

Please can you tell me how to fix this or what to check. It does work every now and then. Sometimes we get the order receipt with the customers details and another mail to say that there is a new order to download but this isnt always.

Website is www.4-motorcycles.co.uk

Can anbody tell me if there are some files that I can replace just incase they are corrupted...

You can't really rely on the CC'd order confirmation email for order details if you are using a PSP.

If a person places an order, then pays and closes the browser rather than going to the receipt page you will not receive a email because it is sent when you go back to the receipt page (I think - check this).

There have also been reports of some very busy smtp servers sending mail intermittantly (check the forum for this - I think that Norman Rouxel has a workaround using sendmail modules for this).

We sell a program that will download your orders for your and email a copy of the invoice or packing list to a third party - ie. you. This might be useul to you. You can get more details and a free trial from http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...tomation.html, you can buy it either as a full package or just but the bits you need.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the information.... much appreciated...

Comment

Working...
      X