Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal

Hi,

Have used Actinic 6 before but without the option for Ecommerce. I am now doing a new site, which requires PayPal payments to be allowed. In Business Settings I have added "Credit Card Details Captured for later use", and pressed Configure Method. However, I then don't get any options for entering PayPal etc.

What am I doing wrong???

Thanks for any help.

Sigma

Hi there

In Business Settings I have added "Credit Card Details Captured for later use", and pressed Configure Method.
    Rather using this method, click on the down arrow, so it shows you a drop down listing, and you will see a payment method for Paypal

Please note: Paypal was introduced in version 6.1.0, if you have an older version of Actinic v6, then you will need to upgrade to the full version from here

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

I don't have the PayPal option on that list?

Have I not installed everything?

Thanks

Comment

Forgot to say my Actinic is 6.1.3

Sigma

Comment

Hi there

If Paypal is not appearing, then it looks like the psp is not installed. If you have the cd of Actinic, explore it, and you will see a file called PSPSetup.exe, double click on it, to install it. Once its installed, then simply open Actinic, you should have Paypal appearing in the dropdown list, as well as other PSP (Worldpay, protex etc)

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks Nadeem.

It is now visible and I can carry on with the setup.

Sigma

Comment

Working...
            X