Your opinions please.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your opinions please.....

WOOO-HOOO!!!! I'm on a real high after getting Catalog to work through VirtualPC on my Apple Powerbook. Now my client's website is completely portable - and on a Mac. Doesn't sound difficult, but there are a host of FTP & sharing issues to figure out - if anyone else ever needs to try this you're welcome to message me for tips/how-to's etc.

Anyway, that's not what I'm here for. I'm more of a designer than a techie, and there's hundreds of ways I would like to improve my client's website but simply don't know how to. I think it would be an excellent idea if we had a new section here where we could post our URLs so we could nose around and offer criticism (hopefully constructive!) to each other's sites. We could share hints and tips etc. I'd certainly love to see what you lot are up to using Catalog! What do you reckon?

Cheers
    Dave

PS

I'm prepared to put my money where me mouth is. Mine is at www.attacc.com <gulps>

Comment

took a look, and lots of images and rollovers failed to show. bit odd because they did when I refreshed,. probably a problem my end.

We are at www.legendgames.co.uk if you care to look - and we KNOW some of our pages and images are broken - its a feature, not a bug!
      Andy Warner

www.legendgames.co.uk - rpgs, boardgames, dice and other geeky stuff
      www.RPGMiniatures.com D&D and Star Wars Miniatures

Both running the Cart from Search Page hack

Also www.mainlymurder.co.uk www.thegamesplace.co.uk and www.thediceplace.co.uk

All running V8.5.2 Multisite on a windows 7 quad PC, augmented by Mole End automation, from a single shared database, using actinic specific hosting from Host-IT.

Comment

You mat find these links useful

http://www.actinic.co.uk/examples/index.htm

http://www.actinic.co.uk/examples/case.htm

Comment

and lots of images and rollovers failed to show. bit odd because they did when I refreshed
          I saw that too; so it may be a server problem.

Norman
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

and lots of images and rollovers failed to show. bit odd because they did when I refreshed
            Errr, hopefully it's cos I had to refresh the site half a dozen times this morning.....

Comment

Working...
            X