Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Receipt

Hi,

Sometimes we get the order receipt with the order details in it and sometimes we dont... I need that receipt, how can we make sure we get it?

Also, I want to be able to download the orders from two locations, how can this be done?

Thanks

Hi

What i have done to enable downloading orders from two locations is load my copy of actinic on a machine in the other location but went into business settings then options and allow on this pc and unchecked the update buttons etc.... just leaving the order processing button checked then orders can be downloaded to either machine.

Comment

Sometimes we get the order receipt with the order details in it and sometimes we dont... I need that receipt, how can we make sure we get it?
      I assume you have the 'Send Receipt Email copies to' box filled in in 'Business Settings | Ordering'. If so, then Actinic should always send an email to you with the receipt details. If it doesn't, then you need to check with your web host and ask them to look at the SMTP server logs to see if is rejecting the emails for some reason.
      Also, I want to be able to download the orders from two locations, how can this be done?
      Although Martyn's advice will work, you will end up with different order histories on different machines.

Comment

Hi,

I have the cc field and stuff enabled and filed in correctly.
        The other theory wont work because once somebody downloads the orders in one place they can not be redownloaded (i think).

The server logs seem to be ok, we have world pay as a payee option. I believe the customer has to go through the whole process before we get the order receipt.... Dont know, we are now getting the mail to say there is in an order please download but we randomly get the order details receipt.

Where is this stored....?

I have already sent our acd file to actinic and they said it looks ok. They also told me that they could not get the order receipt to work either!!!!

Comment

Unless the customer returns to your site after paying with worldpay you won't get the copy of the email.

Comment

Thanks Jo....

Comment

Hi Jo,

There must be a way of getting the receipt before the customer goes to the world pay page?

Comment

There must be a way of getting the receipt before the customer goes to the world pay page?
                I'm afraid not because the customer could change their minds once they are on the WorldPay server and cancel the transaction. Therefore, giving them a receipt page and a confirmation e-mail before going to WorldPaywould not be a good idea.
                Tracey
                SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey,

The problem is when a user goes through the system and then to worldpay and dont return to the site then I dont receive the mail.

Now I have spoken to worldpay about this and it would seem to be a big problem.

Please provide a solution

Comment

I feel there is no solution.

The only thing you can do is customise your final worldpay page to say please return to merchant site to get your order confirmation

Comment

Ok I will have to do that.

Thanks for your help.

Still think its a problem between actinic and worldpay.... Dont understand why they didnt sort it out......

Comment

We have a module that will schedule order download on your orders PC and then email a copy of the invoice/packing list to you. See http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...utomation.html for more details and a free trial.

Regards
                        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                        Multichannel order processing
                        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jo, havent got the £199 pounds to solve this problem.

Comment

Actually David you can buy just the components that you need rather than the whole package - to download orders and process email it would cost £104.98 and to just email it would cost £45. Still not free though.

Cheers,
                            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                            Multichannel order processing
                            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jo,

Dont get me wrong i wasnt being rude....

£45 pound maybe the answer. I will speak to my partner to ask what they think... I think worldpay and actinic should pay

Darren

Comment

Working...
                              X