Shared SSL Credit Card Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shared SSL Credit Card Page

I have just linked into the Actinic Shared SSL server which seems to be working ok.....but it looks absolutely atrocious...

Can anyone suggest how I can improve the credit card and subsequent pages?

I can see that it is pulling styles and colours from my site but I can't find where this is happening?

ah, another voice in the wilderness.

are you talking about the secure page??
    if so.....

Its very basic, but it has to be at present. everyone uses the same script, so bespoke designs cant be catered for. its basic vanilla flavour so that it works, its clean, its clear and its functional.

I asked the same question the other day, and Chris D said he would pass on to dev team.

I requested:
    1) remove the horizonal rules - they are really naff!
    2) allow logos stored on secure sites to be referrenced (as paypal do)
    3) and for later, add an actinic SSL design template to the standard software so we can (within the security limits) design our own pages, or at the least, have more control over the look and feel.

hopefully this will be addressed soon (hint....)
    Andy Warner

www.legendgames.co.uk - rpgs, boardgames, dice and other geeky stuff
    www.RPGMiniatures.com D&D and Star Wars Miniatures

Both running the Cart from Search Page hack

Also www.mainlymurder.co.uk www.thegamesplace.co.uk and www.thediceplace.co.uk

All running V8.5.2 Multisite on a windows 7 quad PC, augmented by Mole End automation, from a single shared database, using actinic specific hosting from Host-IT.

Comment

I hear you Andy

It doesn't need to be very complicated, all we need is a clean design without ugly <hr>'s set to size="5"!!!.... or grey table borders.

A logo reference would be a good thing also.... and please please loose the background colour of the error messages.

Comment

I've taken all your comments on board, and the page will be changing with the next release of Actinic.

Comment

'ez a good lad, that Chris, eh!?

cheers.
          Andy Warner

www.legendgames.co.uk - rpgs, boardgames, dice and other geeky stuff
          www.RPGMiniatures.com D&D and Star Wars Miniatures

Both running the Cart from Search Page hack

Also www.mainlymurder.co.uk www.thegamesplace.co.uk and www.thediceplace.co.uk

All running V8.5.2 Multisite on a windows 7 quad PC, augmented by Mole End automation, from a single shared database, using actinic specific hosting from Host-IT.

Comment

Working...
          X