PSP errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP errors

I am getting PSP errors with pay-pal. I have re-run the psp module from the actinic cd, and reloaded the website.
    Anyone have any ideas? The payments are all fine (i check at my paypal account), but the amount returned to actinic by paypal is 0

any advice appreciated, even if its just 'yeah, us too....' so I know its not a daft cockup my end!
    Andy Warner

www.legendgames.co.uk - rpgs, boardgames, dice and other geeky stuff
    www.RPGMiniatures.com D&D and Star Wars Miniatures

Both running the Cart from Search Page hack

Also www.mainlymurder.co.uk www.thegamesplace.co.uk and www.thediceplace.co.uk

All running V8.5.2 Multisite on a windows 7 quad PC, augmented by Mole End automation, from a single shared database, using actinic specific hosting from Host-IT.

There is a fix in 6.1.4 to stop orders taken with PayPal from appearing incorrectly in the 'Pending Payment Service Provider' folder.

What version of Actinic are you using?

Comment

Hi Chris,

I am running 6.1.4

The problem isnt in the psp payment pending folder, its in the standard pending folder.

I did the 6.1.4 upgrade the other week. the problems were evident before and after. Ive re-run the psp install, but since then, no paypal orders, so I cant check!

thanks for the pointer though. Will keep you posted of the outcome.

Do you know of similar problems with other people?
      Andy Warner

All running V8.5.2 Multisite on a windows 7 quad PC, augmented by Mole End automation, from a single shared database, using actinic specific hosting from Host-IT.

Comment

Chris, Iv'e re-run the 6.1.4 update to no avail.
        Any further ideas???

The payments are being returned from Paypal with the following info (as shown in payments form in actinic):

CC authorisation code
        PSP provider reference
        (these two strings are IDENTICAL)
        customer ref
        PSP response
        (these two are EMPTY)
        Date / time actioned
        (correct)
        The total downloaded in the payment authorisation, £0.00, does not match the total downloaded with the order, £20.56 (or whatever price).

Mode production
        type automatic

My PSP template
        <!-- Template for PSP OCC HTML template -->
        </FORM><!-- Terminate the parent template form -->

Click the PayPal button to go to PayPal's secure server and process your payment.

NETQUOTEDEL:TESTMODE
        <P>
        <BIG>Warning: PayPal does not support Actinic's test mode. This is a
        live transaction!</BIG>
        NETQUOTEDEL:TESTMODE

<!-- Form values passed here are independently verified later in checkout -->
        <FORM NAME="formOCC" METHOD=POST ACTION="NETQUOTEVAR:OCC_URL">
        NETQUOTEVAR:OCC_VALUES
        <P>
        <TABLE BORDER="0" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" WIDTH="600">
        <TR><TD ALIGN=RIGHT>
        <input type="hidden" name="image_url" value="https://vault2.secured-url.com/legendgames/LG150x50_paypal.gif">

<input type="image" src="http://images.paypal.com/images/x-click-but01.gif" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">
        </TD></TR>
        </TABLE>
        </FORM>
        <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="NETQUOTEVAR:OCC_URL"><!-- Create a bogus form to keep the parent template happy -->
        <!-- End of template for PSP OCC -->

and finally:

can I download the psp executable from 6.1.4 separately?? patch is a single exe and Ive run that but still problems remain.

Is anyone else getting this problem????????
        Andy Warner

Comment

Are you just downloading and installing the patch? If so, then you may need to get hold of the PSPSetup.exe file separately and install that.

Register at http://www.actinicdownloads.com/v6/psp.htm and then download and install the PSPSetup file.

Comment

Working...
          X