Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping charge problem

Using V5
    We charge by weight and when i set a product to 0.00 for free shipping it still charges 0.92pence,
    What are we doing wrong?

Thank you,

Lee Green.
    www.koivision.co.uk

I don't know really. From what you have told me, it could be one of a thousand things.

Are you sure that the charge actually shows against 'shipping' in the shopping cart (and not 'handling' or 'tax')? What shipping class name is it showing in the shopping cart?

In order to have a zero-priced band, you need to have this:

Weight | Cost
    0.00 | £0.00

as the first entry in the shipping grid of at least one class within each shipping zone.

Do you have a URL that we can look at so we can see what is happening for ourselves?

Comment

Shipping charge

Thank you for your advise,

I did not explain myself well enough, it only seems to happen on overseas orders
      If you follow the link below and add the 2nd product to cart(Kusuri pH test kit) this has 0.00 and if you choose the UK it does not charge carriage but if you choose the US for example it will charge 0.92p

http://www.koivision.co.uk/acatalog/Special_Offers.html

Thanks again for you help

Any update when V7 will be released?

Lee Green.
      www.koivision.co.uk

Comment

Having tried to place a test order, it works fine for me:

USA Courier delivery (£0.00)

When you have the £0.92 being added on the the order in the 'Invoice Details' stage of the checkout, click 'Next>' and this should take any shipping charge off the order.

By the way, you can put 'United Kingdom' to the top of the list of countries within 'Advanced | Locations'.

Comment

Shipping charges

Thanks again for you help.

Lee Green.

Comment

Working...
          X