Customers can't order Cookies Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customers can't order Cookies Error

I've had complaints from some customers that they can't place orders and when they attempt to place orders it comes up with a Cookie error, I've had orders from numerous people which have worked fine.

Has anyone suggestions why this is happening. I had a customer this morning complaining she couldn't place an order online. I telephoned her got all the details and managed to place the order through my PC fine, she was running Windows XP and I'm running Windows 2000.

I'd be very grateful for any suggestions on how to resolve this.

URL is www.ibabyshop.co.uk which points to the proper URL of www.shopforbabies.co.uk.

I've setup a proper URL transfer between both domains.

Thanks

Elfyn

Hi Elfyn

Its possible that your clients are getting 3rd party cookie error, this is when it jumps from one url to another. The way to resolve this is to go to "View | Business Settings | Terms & Condition"

On the subtab, click on "Privacy Policy", click on Select then select Basic. Click OK, and OK again, then just update the site. Your customers should not get any 3rd party cookie errors now.

The reason why it may be working for you is because you are using Internet Explorer 5, while your client who is on XP is using I.E 6, which it affects

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X