Customer Payment Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Payment Options

I have set a customer payment option in Developer to Credit Card but on the website there is a drop down that allows both Credit Cards and Invoicing. Anyone know how this can be corrected?

Cheers
    Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Hi,

Have you fixed the problem? I've just tested your site and only get the credit card option.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey,

The problem hasn't been fixed. It is actually at www.supplements4trade.com. Use the username and password guest to enter the site
      Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Comment

Hi,

I couldn't actually place an order because your guest account has a limit of 10p but the payment option is displayed in one of the configuration files on the server.

If you definitely don't have the 'Invoice and Payment Before Delivery' option in the 'View | Business Settings |Payment & Security' tab then I suggest you:

1. in Windows Explorer, browse to your site folder

2. search for files ending in '.cat' and '.fil' and delete them.

3. FTP to the server and delete the '.cat' and '.fil' files from the 'acatalog' folder.

4. Refresh the site.

I couldn't actually place an order because your guest account has a limit of 10p but the payment option is displayed in one of the configuration files on the server.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X