Stock control - a new question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock control - a new question!

Is it possible to use Actinic as a stock control system, so that non-Actinic sales can be put through the system. I'd like to include stock that we supply to the stores in our chain. Ideally they'd show as a stock transfer (zero cost) but we could 'sell' them at a trade price.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    David

We have written a module to do this as a one off, we might be able to adapt it to your needs. They have a little access program that runs at each till point in the shop, this program takes the product data from Actinic, so they can select products for purchase and see price information etc, the order is built up, the totals are calculated and then when the order is complete it is confirmed, invoices are printed and the stock levels in Actinic are updated. There are other forms for returns, supplier details, ordering of stock, recording deliveries etc. It works quite well I think.

Orders are added to a separate database not Actinic but the stock/products etc are all linked.

Email me at if you are interested.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X