multiple components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multiple components

I have some products with over a hundred colour choices.
    I have currently set this up as:
    Sub Section, with Quantity on Product page and a single add to cart button.
    One product with price and weight. Pricing model set to Sum of Components.
    Multiple components. Each set as separate order line, optional, associated with the correct product and using the product price and tax.
    Customers can buy with the following steps
    1. set the quantity
    2. tick the check boxes on the desired colours
    3. select the "Add selection to cart" button.
    If they need different quantities of any option, they can repeat the process, with a different quantity.

I would like the components laid out in multiple columns, and with less space between rows. Can anyone advise which template to change, and how.
    thanks
    Stephen

You can set out Attributes and Choices in any custom layout you desire - see the Advanced Guide for details.

However it's Catch-22 time. The current version of Actinic (6.1.4) has a bug that stops the above from working if you use Components.

At the moment what you could do is to look at the small templates that lay out product variants and make things more compact by putting the attribute name and choices on the same line.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thank you Norman.
      I am running version 6.1.3, will that make it easier for me to change the layout with components?

Comment

No - if you have components then you cannot lay out your attributes individually (i.e. with NQV:VARIANTLABEL1 and NQV:VARIANTSELECTOR1) either in 6.1.3 or 6.1.4 - it just so happens that 6.1.4 fails in a more consistent way.

What you can do in both versions is use NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON as the variable for the add to cart button, and then use NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTS to place the components/attributes wherever you want them.

Comment

Working...
        X