Invoice Report Font Problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice Report Font Problem.

My invoice report looks all weird! It's as if the font is incorrect and the formatting has been lost.

My packing list report looks fine though.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Matt
    http://www.GloveWarehouse.com

The invoice and packing list reports use the same font (Arial western). The font is built into the report, it is not something that you can change by using settings in Actinic.

The font size changes for different parts of the report - is that the problem you are seeing do you think?

Are you using the standard report or have you got a custom one?

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I'm using the standard report; have not customized. Just looked at the invoice report for the first time today actually.

From the Packing List report I see that different fonts/formatting are used, and it looks nice. But something is definitely wrong with the Invoice.

I'd rather not post a screenshot here - may I send it to you directly?

Thanks,
      Matt

Comment

Yes, please do send a screen shot directly to me.

Regards
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Got them. Well there is definately something wrong with the invoice. It is displaying in courier as far as I can see. This might be caused by the printer settings, Actinic saves printer settings for each report. To check this right click on an order and choose reprint packing lists, take a note of the printer selected, then to the same for reprint invoice and make sure that the printers are the same then print it again.

If this doesn't sort it out I would suggest opening an email support query with Actinic because something very odd has happened.

Regards,

Comment

Wow! I am impressed. You know your stuff.

The Invoice was set to print to a file printer while the Packing List was set to my standard printer. Once I changed it from file printer to my real printer... looks perfect.

Thank you very much.

Matt

Comment

> Wow! I am impressed. You know your stuff.

Thank you - I have an unfair advantage though because before I set up Mole End Software I worked for Actinic in the development team writing, amongst other things, the reports.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
              X