Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nortree memu to pop up on mouse over

Hello

I decided that I needed a pop up menu bar and initially tried usign one based on Dreamweaver and Fireworks (which I had done before) and then building it into my Actinic code. Didn't work.

Found Nortree tho and this is great. But, it is not quite there. Want I want to do is to display my existing menu bar 'Store | Info | View Cart | Checkout" and when the user puts the mouse over 'Store', the Nortree menu appears.

Is this possible.

A link to my site is http://www.fidelitydj.co.uk/acatalog/store_newin.html

Thanks
    Steven

Hello (again)

I have been playing around a little and guess this may be the answer, but I would still be interested in knowing if this can be done from an existing button that I have.

I have selected 'Single Root' in Nortree, this gives the effect of one button, and on mouse over, the other appear (and as a top down effect rather than on/off - v cool).

From here, I guess I could then position the 'Single Root' button over my existing Actinic Button, and then play with the postions and colors. As I write, I am wondering if it is possible to not include text, and use 100% opacity, hmm, that would do it. Will post back with success or failure unless others have suggestons on linking existing button.

Thanks
    Steven

Comment

Working...
    X