Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site1 file not uploading

Hello

I have just noticed that my info file that is Site1 is not uploading, and to compound that, it is no longer on the server. I am connected up through Dreamweaver and have pulled the files so am sure it is not. If i go to it I get a 404 error message.

I recently changed my base page name from shop.html to index.html. Before i used index.html, i tried uploading my info address PhatWax_info1.html which had no effect.

The base page works fine on index.html, would me trying to use my info page have any effect on it being loaded from the Site1 folder. All was fine before.

I have tried using Advanced | Additional Files and added PhatWax_info1.html to that, but to no avail either.

I guess I code Put the file on the server through Dreamweaver, but it is a bit of a worry that it no longer loads the way it always has. Before i try putting the file, I would welcome any suggestions.

Link to store if needed... http://www.fidelity dj.co.uk/acatalog/store_newin.html

Thanks
    Steven

Try giving it a different filename and then uploading it.

I don't know why it could be doing this, but that should get it uploading again.

Comment

Thanks Chris

No joy on changing files....

In the end I Refreshed my site, on the third go (I was doing other things and Actinic kept dieing on me), I finally got it all refreshed and the info works fine again.

Yes, I was worried!!

Cheers Chris

Steven

Comment

Working...
      X