Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disable Script

Hello
    Please can you tell me which actinic template page i should put a disbale script that will work on all pages (images) of my catolouge?

Thanks

Paul

I wouldn't waste your time, if the user wants the images they only have to select Save As on the File menu to get them on their machine anyway.

Some time ago I saw an article where you can watermark your images and if the images are added to a site which doesn't have the URL of the site setup in the watermark then a dialog is show to say the images are protected or something. I will try and find this and post it on this forum as I have seen a lot of posts here about protecting images.

This is one of them, seach the net for Image Protection and there are a few out there.

LInk for Image protection

Comment

Hi Nick

Yeah i know you cant stop them it just a deterant, however i want to add a disable script that i can add my own text
      ie
      "images are digitally tracked, or watermaked" or whatever

but need to know which page to put it.
      #
      #Thanks

Paul

Comment

You have to put the script on your primary template.

If you're using more than 1 primary template then it'll have to be on each one.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Sorry

I would not know where this template is? or where to copy and paste my html

HELP!

Thanks

Paul

Comment

Paul from the Advanced menu select Template Manager and switch to the view with tabs not the page like view and under main you will see primary.

HTH

Nick

Comment

Working...
            X