Email Receipt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email Receipt

Hi, wondering if one can change the way the receipt email is generate, where it allways give the "ship to" address and only to "bill to" when different from "ship to", to visa versa to allways the bill to and only both when different.

Thanx Bobby

OK - I guess you are asking how you would put the invoice address on the receipt rather than the delivery address.

If the addresses are the same, then it does not matter which one appears.

If you edit 'Act_CustomerEmail.txt' (in your 'Site1' folder) then you can edit the words 'Ship to:' and change them to read 'Customer Contact Details' or something.

Comment

Suppose what I'm trying to do is to have the Invoice address by default on the order and only posting the Ship to address if it happened to be different. I'll even settle for having both address by default on the email, whether the same or not...

Bobby

Comment

I don't know how you would always get both addresses appearing on the email.

If you just edit the template replace 'Ship To:' with 'Address:' then when only one address appears, the emails will look as if they are getting the invoice address on the email.

When there are separate addresses, one address would be headed 'Address' and the other, different, address would be headed 'Invoice to:'.

Comment

Working...
        X